Ok, so, let’s cut through the quagmire of having lost your job and now you need to find a way to start again and the Internet is not your usual playground. It can be intimidating to say the least, not only have you just managed to pull yourself to the computer, you have applied for positions online using online recruitment companies and now you start the long wait to receive any form of communication from them. It feels like you are throwing your resume into this black abyss expecting that the human being on the other side has a modicum of emotion and will understand that typically people who are applying for jobs, in most circumstances, have lost their jobs and some form of communication is better than none! (A fate I would not wish on my worst enemy is to go through this process of applying for roles that you are ideally suited to only to not receive any return communication from recruiters) – If I am not suitable, at least let me know or tell me why I was unsuccessful.
I am now in my seventh, almost eighth month without work, however I have been fortunate enough to have so much research on the Internet for a way to start my own online business and have started making some money online and within the next few months will have an income that will be better than what I was earning on a full time basis. What I am prepared to do is share some of my learning with you and hopefully along the way you will to become successful in your own online business, and if you do happen to get employed as well then you can keep up with the online business and start filling the gaps that may have appeared whilst you were searching for a new start.
Let’s get some things straight first off, I am not going to promise you instant success and that you are going to make $10,000 overnight or within your first month, but I am going to offer you honest strategies and direction for the right types of products and systems to work with that will assist you in getting started in the right direction. I will also disclose to you fully when I am recommending a product to you where I am an affiliate and this is all I request in return for offering you free advice and resources, sound fair?
The diagram above maps out, albeit basically, the journey we are going to take on, something like this:
- We will start with researching a niche that interests you, for example, I am not going to try and force you into marketing weight loss products if your interests are in Self Help Business education, or eBooks on Amazon as two examples.
- Once we have that niche, we will source products that firstly, SELL, and secondly, have a good compensation plan.
- From here we will find and register a domain name and have the domain hosted and start building your web presence.
- Next step is your website which I will recommend using a WordPress site which has many custom built and often free services that can assist you with your search engine optimisation.
- Along the way I will provide you with resources (free resources) and advice that I have picked up along my journey, some of them which I have paid for but learned the hard way by spending money when I did not need to.
- There will be some campaigns that work and others that don’t and we will need to look at what does and learn from that and more importantly, what did not work and ensure that we don’t repeat that again.
- There will be some social media strategies and some opportunities to use Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns along the way, but once again, what works gets repeated, what does not, gets stopped as quickly as possible to eliminate wasting resources. (One of the benefits of measuring campaigns using PPC)
- The cycle will be repeated with the objective of building Multiple Streams of Income.
I trust this makes sense and I look forward to assisting you along the way.
Yours in Success!